– 3+ years in Project Management preferably in Startups environment.
– Know how to plan and organize tasks in a project using Scrum or related methodology.
– You loved to communicate via Slack or email.
– Strong communication and presentation skills.
– Strong analytical and critical thinking and real good at planning and estimation.
– Good at English both oral and written.
– Know how to use Project Management tools like Trello, JIRA
– Experiences in IT Startups, SaaS, Image Processing field will be an advantage.
– If you speak one of these languages Ruby or Python will be a huge advantage.
– Can make the impossible, possible and can have fun.
– Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
– Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience.
Mondays – Fridays 9.00 AM. – 18.00 PM.
Saturdays – Sundays
Allowance / Benefits
– Social Security
– Health Insurance
– Training Opportunity